Pages

Thursday 3 April 2014

My writing about the key competencies



Do you know what the key competencies are,Well the key competencies are five useful skills that you must always use at school and out.

I am going to explain to you how I use the key competencies and what I am successful at using them. Also I am going to explain what I need to improve on to.


I am successful at participating and contributing because I join in a lot of games also I  contribute by  giving my help to other people.
It is a lot of fun to participate and  contribute.



OK now since you know what I can do I think it is time for you to know what I can’t do.I am not really good at relating to others normally but I am  bad at it other times.I know I can relate to others and I will try my best this year.




Now it is time for me to go, check back on my blog as their will be more to come. Do you know what key competencies you are good at.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.